Do you have an annoying rear end clunk on your 2015-2020 Ford F150 that you can't seem to get to the bottom of!? STOP wasting your time with OEM bushings that dont last! ATQ has a solution for you. The ATQ leaf spring isolator bushings are made from a custom Polyurethane composite material to replace the factory isolator bushings. Lab tested to ensure durability and longevity.
- These F150 Leaf Spring Isolator Pads are manufactured with ATQ's custom polyurethane composite material, which is developed specifically for this application
- The pads are engineered to last much longer than their OEM counterparts, Regardless of how much the F150 is used for towing or hauling.
- They are backed by our limited 124,000 mile / 200,000km warranty
- The Kit includes a set of 4 outer bushings
- This product is a direct replacement for the OEM F150 Leaf Spring Isolator Pads
- The Bushings are Red in color.
We recommend that our customers put some Prothane Grease or Marine/Ball Bearing Grease on the face of the pads on initial installation.
Replaces OEM Part Number : FL3Z-5586-B and FL3Z-5586-A
Solved my noisy rear end issues. When ever I would come in or reverse out of my driveway , it sounded like some thing was loose in the rear of the truck. Checked everything over, and all was good. Get in to leave again, same thing over again. So a quick research over the net prove it to be the isolators that are between the leaf springs. Further research brought me to here. I ordered this product up, and received it quickly. Installed the new pads in, and the loose sounding noises stopped. Was hard to believe with only 18,000 or so kilometers on the truck that the oem pads were really worn, and that’s with no hauling anything around in the bed. Make sure to lube up the pads, and area of the leaf where the pads go like recommended. Don’t need lots but some lube will keep the creaking/ squeaking sound away, and be like new again. Within the first few weeks I experienced those sounds as I didn’t lube those areas up. Poly material need the recommended lube. Don’t install dry.
Thank you for the great product.