Do you have an annoying rear end clunk on your 2015-2020 Ford F150 that you can't seem to get to the bottom of!? STOP wasting your time with OEM bushings that dont last! ATQ has a solution for you. The ATQ leaf spring isolator bushings are made from a custom Polyurethane composite material to replace the factory isolator bushings. Lab tested to ensure durability and longevity.
- These F150 Leaf Spring Isolator Pads are manufactured with ATQ's custom polyurethane composite material, which is developed specifically for this application
- The pads are engineered to last much longer than their OEM counterparts, Regardless of how much the F150 is used for towing or hauling.
- They are backed by our limited 124,000 mile / 200,000km warranty
- The Kit includes a set of 4 outer bushings
- This product is a direct replacement for the OEM F150 Leaf Spring Isolator Pads
- The Bushings are Red in color.
- 2 Tubes of Prothane Super Grease included with each order. * Grease is temporarilly out of stock, This product has gone through a revision and the new version should not require grease.
** Installation Tip **
Each provided tube of Prothane Super Grease covers the face of two Isolator Pads. Cut open the tube prior to installation and use half of each tube on the face of each pad. Once evenly coated. Install the pads. * Pads have been upgraded to not require grease. If for any reason grease is needed. Please contact us*
Replaces OEM Part Number : FL3Z-5586-B and FL3Z-5586-A
My 2015 F150 would make a clunking noise from the rear end over bumps, it absolutely drive me nuts because I couldn’t find the source of the noise. After some research I found the problem was the isolator bushings. The ATQ ones are the absolute best replacement available, the noise immediately went away and I can enjoy driving my truck again, i highly recommend!!
Outstanding product! Super easy to change. Nice they came with the grease. Would definitely recommend to any with the Ford clunk.
Solved my noisy rear end issues. When ever I would come in or reverse out of my driveway , it sounded like some thing was loose in the rear of the truck. Checked everything over, and all was good. Get in to leave again, same thing over again. So a quick research over the net prove it to be the isolators that are between the leaf springs. Further research brought me to here. I ordered this product up, and received it quickly. Installed the new pads in, and the loose sounding noises stopped. Was hard to believe with only 18,000 or so kilometers on the truck that the oem pads were really worn, and that’s with no hauling anything around in the bed. Make sure to lube up the pads, and area of the leaf where the pads go like recommended. Don’t need lots but some lube will keep the creaking/ squeaking sound away, and be like new again. Within the first few weeks I experienced those sounds as I didn’t lube those areas up. Poly material need the recommended lube. Don’t install dry.
Thank you for the great product.